July 08, 2006

Back from the dead

alright PEEPS, how's everyone ? Lots of my close friends say that i am getting further away from them, let start with my secondary school friends= status lost contact, college school mate=drifting further away, [Mel, Ai vee, Marco, je ,CS, THee Khye[thks ya khye, always forget to mention your name maybe you give me too much advice hehe], Adrian,sean , tim. For who i forget to mention pls forgive me, well let me briefly explain to all of you, life have been great, working now, my relationship with my Gf has been closer than ever before, but yet why am i not spending time with my friends? well guys here's the reason, well alyna kind of lost contact with all of her friends because of me, not that i am controlling or anything serious i don’t, just that she quit her cheer because of me, and now she is kind of lost , the only one she has is me? well both of us are happy , but yet i cant find a solution on how i spend time with her , and also with my budds, sorry use too talk our problem out together, haiz but now i am stuck need help my situation now, i don’t want to be like last time , relying purely on my relationship for socializing? to my dearest friends give me time to solve the problem! god bless all of you! cheers, Frazers was a bomb, going Yam cha with all of you is a BOMb , it;s been too long i never laughed like that , sorry for any weird behaviors! Trying my best to fix my life.............

1 Comments:

At 09 July, 2006 01:04 , Blogger M!lkY b0Y said...

hey man...dun worry yea....im happy for you....we still got plenty of time to come out yumcha ya....but next time...let us take you out....no more you recommendin food....no...its not on or rox at all...=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home