August 08, 2006

Hungry Ghos Festival!

Hi peeps, need to do some catching up nowadaYS, thks to SooperSTar>>>>>>>> eventually lost to him on basketball--rm30 gone for the lobster dinner damn you, then another rm27 for conquer during lecture .. roxxor... but seeing marco car got towed away priceless haah(even though i wasnt there but hearing it makes me feels a heck lot devilish.... serve you right you mofo! , well here it goes , i was in the lecture .... SUddenly a msg came, i tot it was alyna but no, marco is his name on my hp screen, guest what the msg said... fuck man my car just got towed... ahahha priceless moments, after that another msg came.... derek , goodbye my friends............ LOVE you man... serve you right you bastard, heheh park there some more la.... oh ya maybe you are too ROCKSTAR thats why your car get towed lol..... join my club la, but touch wood la, if some shit happens to you sure some shits happens to me.. but wtf just fuck it la, it happen to you first lol ... ahha JK la friends right . K back to the theme today that was just the tip of an iceberg, alright i have some personal encounter that happen to me last two weeks if i am not wrong hehe, well this year ghost festival start early and it has two month instead of one, and also today is officially hungry ghost festival that’s why you seen so many ppl burning papers and all over the streets hehe, typing this shit also making my heart pound like a dog. Alright it was 3 am as i remembered, just talk on the phone eyes freaking tired so when on the bed, the light is off btw ..... alright so i slept for 30 minutes , i was 3 .30 and it was dark and scary , i couldn’t sleep so i was turning on the bed, sudden i heard this whistling sound approaching from outside, i couldn’t be bothered as i tot it was a cat or something, out of no where a shadow when pass me, so i quickly shut my eyes. in my heart i pray silence.. OMg the sound is still there , it was louder than ever before as i could feel that it was right beside of me. I was terrified i pray even harder, all religion came out , i pray to whoever god that could help me in that time> ok the sound just got louder i couldn’t stand it anymore as i try to open my eyes it jus wont let me, then i try moving my arms and legs, omG completely cannot move them i have no controlled towards my body, yet again i pray and i say that you should not entered my body.... suddenly i was awake. Gosh.... my chest feels very hot , particularly my chest OMG, i quickly turn on back my freaking lights. PHew i pray again... out loud hope it would chase away anything supernatural things. OMG the next day i did not tell anyone cause i dont want to be reminded, then i called for a yam cha sessions, and i told marco ,cody, and thee khye ... mother FUCKER they fucking tease me and kept reminding me of that night i was freaking scare you know you MOFOS........ spoiled my day that time....... long khong you guys only u know, some more driving alone... from that time i learn my lessons do not tell any friends who would eventually tease you about it hehehe JKJK but really , guys dont remind ppl saying that it would find u back tonight or something, not a cool thing to do! eheh peace out guys, there another story tomorrow , to be continue and yeah my baby alyna got a new PUPPY gosh the cutest things that ever happen in my life, a siczu(dont know how to spell the breeds name) pictures would be upload soon! peace gnite peeps and pray more before you sleep because is hungry ghost festival!

3 Comments:

At 09 August, 2006 00:47 , Blogger M!lkY b0Y said...

haha...i tease u so u can become stronger....no need scared....mother...dun laugh i kena tow ok....wat comes around goes around....so betta watch where u park your car oso....anyway wheres my lobster dinner and RM27 and camwhore pics??.....

 
At 09 August, 2006 01:09 , Blogger FattyD said...

lol, you watch out i tell you, as you say what comes around goes around, when you kena ;chak' dont cry hehe
! my car supper accident whole merc benz no more , haha omG think of it i got towed first
hhehe

 
At 09 August, 2006 01:50 , Blogger M!lkY b0Y said...

oi...dun la...now u makin me damn scared to sleep oso...damn u fatty!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home