December 06, 2006

Judge yourself first beside judging people

Excuse me...telling someone everything he doesnt want to hear at that particular time is not a good idea to start with. Dont ever judge me for who am i, things that i do doesnt concern you at all. Doesnt mean that you stick with the person every single day, dont mean you know everything about him or her. Thats true boys and girls.... dont judge the books by its cover. Yes todays theme , Judge yourself first beside judging people , i got it from buns, Yes i agree , we do have weakness and yes we do have strength too. Before bitching about other ppl , well just have a look on ourself. What makes us so different from the one we bitching about, particularity if you are jealous of that person, you are actually respecting him in another sense. What makes you so different if you are a slacker like anyone else, what makes you so different if you are hitting on other girls while your current relationship is going to the end. I mean what makes you so different from everyone around you. Yes particularly myself,
-Sensitive
-Egoistic
-hot tempered
-fault mouth
-loves my loves one alot ( but dont know the other loves you as much as you does)
-Dont like to bitched about other people, it just influence my perception of that fellow
-Easily influence
-Have no confidents

Yes those are my weakness , you think i dont know...... so dont simply judge me before judging yourself... what makes you so different from me, you and i have weaknesses but yet i do not tell you off straight , i am a man who recognize kindness and expect little in return, but still doesnt mean i dont have a limit of emotional burst up. So conclusion, dont judge other people when you yourself dont know yourself well ( When you bitched about other people, other people are bitching about you too)

ps: This is a random msg by Fatty D , which his emotion are easily combustable. ARHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHHG I LOve BLoggIng. This is my blog .. i dont care wat the fuck i write inside this crap hole, if you dont like it then leave ! (kennysia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home