August 27, 2006

Letting go something i would never think i would!

Yo peeps , my heaRt pounding yet again, after a long chat with my long lost budd, izzul heheh thks ya , you enlighten me yet again.... we were once gamers united ... too the Extreme haha , late night sessions on the Net, hahah roxxor MVp killing ahah...... lvl extremely and not forgetting , everyday in school we either talk about RO or wc3 aka dOTa......But now , all my budds seems to have their own life .... i mean a very mature one... you dont see them talking about Ro or DoTa anymore, you dont see them laughing their ass off pawning each other , there no more joy in that, i am the lone RanGer yet again..... brokebacking with myself.... wonder how am i gonna do that.... those were the days when all of use call for clan match.... gosh we are serious like, i even yell at them.,.... not to mention somebody real close...... i was a jerk.... NOw it seems i cool down .... so what you do you talked with your old budds?

1: hey sin hun?? want to hear a business plan??... hahah well about half my budds approached me with their MLM plans... at first it's seem lucrative but after awhile , i see them dose off into something else .... thats why i dont want to start...

2: Hey How are you man?? reply? ok la ..... what you been doing lately? nothing much... just went to australia for a holiday, some UK, USa.... and talked how fun was thier lives there.

3: whatsup derek, you look... fat.... ahhah no offence use to0 it already ..... so hows your relationship...... i would be saying yeah it;s ok.... and yet they will give you a grin.... uneasy look that they want you to failed in whatever you achieve in

haiz.... even today.... meet up with dinesh and adrian, gosh.... i feel down when i see them..... they look so easy... hahah .... i could barely talk to them anymore..... so unhappening of me..... ehhe not to mention i really feel 'kekok' haha like i am sitting beside two strangers. Then when i have the urge of doing my assignment... there it goes..... i went dota instead.... like a drug in me hahah ... so i decided to let it go.... less games in my life..... get my degree .... finish my course fast...and see what god send to me next haha!

life still goes on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home