August 09, 2006

emoish derek

OMG today is a fuck up day, i was so bloody emo, i didnt even go college today, eventually i lied to my parents saying that i when college, but heck i go to Gym instead, generally workout there for about 2 and the half hour.......... gosh feel great at one moment but, the feeling or lonelyness weeps in my mind again. Not to say that i had no gf , nor friends, but feeling numb at the moment not knowing what was the cause of it! Sometimes i just feel that , i am alone, everything i do, no one gives a DAMN about it, gosh, maybe i feel unappriciated.......... dont know seriously numb......thats not even the problem...... i dont know why , arggghhh maybe a little dota would help me ! chow guys, would continues my ghost stories another day! bye peeps

1 Comments:

At 09 August, 2006 01:52 , Blogger M!lkY b0Y said...

shit man....wan emo should call me out 'lim teh' emo....then can sneak me inside the gym....we can go THE REAL MEN room and emo together....damn...i miss THE REAL MEN room....ahahaha....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home