December 13, 2006

You want to know why?

First of all i aint calling you a murderer , i dont expect you to ask for forgiveness , i dont judge your sincerity , i do trust you, i dont care if you mix with 'him' . But dont you understand me ? Times of trouble where are you ? Where were you when i silencely cry myself to sleep. Where were you when i needed you most? Where were you when i want to talk to you?? Where were you when i want to hear your voice? i dont put the blame in you seriously !!! But i have a limit mind you, i am a human, i need to be loved, even though you are busy with your work i expect you to at least spend a little time to check on me, yes i know you are a stubborn women, i live with that , i understand you! But do SOME FREAKING body understand me? i dont expect any sympathy from any of you. Your on your own now , i dont care if you even couple with 'Him' , even though he's my best friends, is alright ill have learned my lesson, i shall be your past and i shall move one, i have set my goals and desire , thank you, i Have tried my very best, is your lost, i believe people would die for a person like me, the way i treated you , the things that i have sacrifice for you, i reliase today is all a lie. You have taught me how to love another person that i have never love before, and now you have taught me how to built my wall towards the sky. I do not blame you, i blame the relationship , and i thank you for all the memories i that i have share with you, i even cry before ,flashing back those memories, even by now typing this blog make my heart shatter because every morning when i wake up i cant see your face , tears will certainly flow from my eyes but i must move on, so do you .

Goodbye my lover,
Goodbye my friend,
You have been the one,
I taught i would married you,
But you shatter my dreams,
i have taught i could be with you,
But you choose to be a flower heart,
There it goes,
I am all alone,
Chasing a dream that would never happen,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home